Thursday, June 19, 2008

Garrett Country Market - Accident, Maryland



I had been to the Garrett County Chamber of Commerce earlier in the week to renew my business membership, and I picked up a flyer for the Garrett Country Market in Accident. I also saw an ad somewhere (the Republican, maybe?) that mentioned the market, and had a nutritional analysis of various meats. Turns out Buffalo (bison) meat was lower in calories and fat than regular beef and even chicken. I was a little leary about trying it, but I decided to do it. We tried it in spaghetti the other night. Wasn't too bad, actually.


One GREAT thing that they carry is dried fruit. The dried strawberries are amazing!


I highly recommend stopping in to check it out sometime. Very fast & friendly service!


Some info about them:



418 South Main Street
Accident, MD 21520

P: 301-746-6328 (MEAT)

F: 301-746-6010

Hours of Opperation:
Mon - Thur: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment