Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ledo's Pizza Grand Opening Today McHenry Plaza

Ledo's Pizza @ McHenry Plaza

24465 Garrett Hwy

McHenry, MD 21541





I stopped by to check out the grand opening of Ledo's pizza today. I had a few short minutes to wait for my sub, so I started to check the place out. There is plenty of seating, a nice bar area in the back of the restaurant and there were a TON of people working. Probably working out the details of their first day open. I was invited to sit and sample some of the pizza with Debra & Lydell Savage of Railey Realty, and it was really good. The sausage was spicy and the pepperoni was really thick. I didn't have too long to chat, though, as the sub was ready in less than 5 minutes.


Overall, nice experience and extremely FAST. I definitely recommend trying it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment