Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to the Second Installment of Frugal Feast

I had to submit to using InstaCarnival because Google ate my original post, and I deleted all the submissions from my inbox. I suppose I should be thankful there were posts to be found SOMEWHERE!

To make matters worse, Google apparently doesn't do daylight savings time--they told me YESTERDAY my Feast was overdue. It's due today.
________________________________________________________________

Lauren Dzuris presents 5 Tips to Better Afford Your Baby | FindMyCarSeat.com posted at Lauren, saying, "Learn helpful tips to cut the cost of having a child."

Madeleine Begun Kane presents Pigheaded Limerick posted at Mad Kane's Humor Blog.

Silicon Valley Blogger presents How To Save Money on Food & Groceries posted at The Digerati Life.

Stretching the One Income Dollar presents Top 10 Ways To Save Money On Your Groceries.

Warren presents Logistics of Fugal Living Arrangements, or Where to put your caravan? posted at Becoming Free.net.

Silicon Valley Blogger presents Should You Get Low Cost Life Insurance? posted at The Digerati Life, saying, "How to get insurance for lower cost."

Kyle McNamara presents 20 Things You Can Do With Old T-Shirts posted at Web Design Schools Guide.

My 80-year-old wedding dress: behold! posted at Miss Thrifty, saying, "How I found my original 1920s wedding dress on eBay - for £25!"

Discover My Secret To Smart Spending posted at Atomm's Blog, saying, "Read through my article as I share with you a very powerful technique to make your money stretch much further than you thought it could!"

Mike Tye presents Boost your earnings by saving posted at Mikes Simple Blog, saying, "How I look at saving money as earning it"

Jeff Weber presents Avoid Balance Transfer Mistakes posted at Smart Balance Transfers, saying, "Tips to help people maximize savings with balance transfers."

Madeleine Begun Kane presents Man Can't Live By Bread Alone...Or Can He? posted at Mad Kane's Humor Blog.

Jane Sanders presents The Benefits of Negotiating Debt Settlements Yourself posted at Debt Management.

FIRE Getters presents 15 Financial Failings That Will Prevent An Early Retirement! posted at FIRE Finance, saying, "For those of us who want to retire comfortably and do so while we still have the energy to enjoy our free time, personal vices must be kept to a minimum. Eliminate or at least put off indulging in bad habits that will cost you money in both the short and long term, and you will reach your goal of a relaxing retirement that much sooner ..."

CreditShout Kevin presents Are Balance Transfers Bad For Your Credit? posted at CreditShout.

Gal Josefsberg presents Do Frugality and Dieting Work? posted at Equally Happy, saying, "Frugality and diets are often linked hand in hand as "ways of depriving ourselves in an effort to save money or lose weight". Most people who think of them this way almost always claim that neither one will work because the feeling of deprivation will win out in the end. I disagree!"

Writers Coin presents Buying a New Cellphone: An Obsession posted at The Writer's Coin, saying, "Buying a new cellphone can be expensive, but there is a way to upgrade without paying any money..."

After a disastrous morning, here it is--not my usual work, granted, but at least Google didn't eat this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment