Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's not easy being popular

I have a blog. It has two followers. This means nobody reads it (thank goodness). I also have annoying coworkers....who know how to google. My once "secretive" blog is now a public joke. Thanks guys.... or GUY.

During soccer today I played goalie. It was going great because my team was way better. Then a guy (who swears profusely every time he shanks the ball) shot as hard as he could and I, being the selfless goalie, threw my body into the goalpost trying to save it.... I missed........they scored. I am writing this post with a bag of ice wrapped around my arm because of my dedication to a health performance class in which approximately three people actually know how to play soccer. What's the Christian version of fml?


0 comments:

Post a Comment