Thursday, March 17, 2011

Staying Entertained in Waco, TX

Aaron and I like to play a game where we draw a picture together. Each person takes a turn adding something until we decide it can't get any better, or will otherwise only get worse. (Like when you're younger and you draw an amazing picture then you color it and you're like, "crap.")
This was our first masterpiece:

My favorite personal additions are: Native American (now I want a tootsie pop Kelsey), pinky fingernails, and giant high five

And our second:

This one actually borders on terrifying.

Because my life is boring and I have nothing much to blog about, Aaron and I have decided to make it a regular feature on the blog and try to put up a new one each week. So get ready for exceedingly boring posts of our alarmingly strange art.

Also, doesn't this remind you of those pictures where you're given a page with one line and you have to incorporate it into your own drawing? I had to do that for my gifted and talented program test and I drew a couch and a rug. Still not sure why I was chosen.
Side note, another part of the GT test was reading a story aloud. I had never red the word canoe before and assumed that the word before me was pronounced "can-oh". It wasn't. Embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as crying while reading "Where the Red Fern Grows" out loud.... ah hem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment