Sunday, August 1, 2010

Signs of Doom Approach

There was a servant who was so obedient to God. Just mention the name of So and so. So and so is very diligent in worship. In short, So and so this was never neglects sekalu to Allah SWT. One day there was a meeting to So and so's house. So and so what a surprise when he learned who the hell's coming visit. The visitor turned out to Azrael, the angel of death. Debriefing occurred between So
and so with that guest. "O my friend, Azrael! What about coming here is on the order of God to mencbut my life, or merely a normal visit?" "Yes, So and so my friend! Arrival times are not in order to kill you. My arrival in this unusual visit. Visiting a friend for his friend." Azrael's hearing, then the instantaneous shine So and so because of happy faces. They then chatted until it was time to say goodbye Azrael. "O my friend, Azrael! As a token of our friendship, I hope to be thou there is no objection to grant it." "Hell is your request then, my friend So and so?" "Well, yes Azrael. The next time you come back to me with the intent to take my life, so please would you like to send a messenger to me first. If so, then I have time to get ready to welcome your arrival." "Oh, really? Hi, So and so, if that's your request, I grant. I promise to send envoys to you." So and so glad to receive the promise Azrael. Azrael Apparently this would be kind enough to grant wishes, so think of So and so. Thus the story, time went by. Years passed. Not feel that a meeting between So and so with Azrael has long passed. Tersus life lasted until a while So and so shocked. Previously unsuspected Azrael appeared at his home. So and so felt that this was so sudden arrival of Azrael, Azrael's appointment when there was a commitment to him. "O, Azrael's best friend, why are you not send a messenger to me? Why did you break a promise?" With a smile, Azrael replied, "O So and so, my friend! Actually I have sent my messenger to you, only you yourself who may not realize it. Take a look back, once he was upright but now bent. Notice the way you walk, you were once so mighty stalwart, now sustained shivering with a stick. Notice the sight, he used to shine so that people Light taxable yield but now blurred and weak. Yes, So and so, are not your thoughts are now easy to despair when he used to be so energetic and full of expectations? The other day you just want a messenger just me, but I have sent so many messenger unto you!

Source: Pearl of Wisdom in 1001 Acts, Poliyama Widya Pustaka Al-Islam - the Islamic Center of Information and Communication Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment