Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Frida

So there is a group of guys at Baylor in an organization called Zeta Zigga Zamma (ZZZ). They're like a frat only they're not. They throw these parties every now and then which typically have a theme and people typically dress up. I haven't been to one yet because, well let's be honest, I have SO many friends that it's hard to fit a measly party into my schedule. Guys, my social life is like off the charts.

All this to say, there is a party this Wednesday night and guess who is going?Based on my extremely suggestive hints you can go ahead and assume I am.

Because it is the night before Dia Del Oso (for you non-spanish speakers that means day of the bear.... welcome to Baylor) it is called Noche Del Oso (night of the bear) which means.... FIESTA THEMED!!!! And, being a homemade costume enthusiast (see charlie brown and lucy), I am naturally going as Frida Kahlo.


Yeeeah, let it sink in. So pretty.

Necessities:
1. middle part
2. hair gel
3. unibrow (I asked my spanish prof what unibrow is in spanish and he didn't know. I looked it up... it's cejijunta (se-he-hoon-tuh))
4. beautiful flowers for my hair
5. red lips
6. slight mustache
7. unmatched beauty

Pictures to follow depending on self confidence at time of blog post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment